Monday, February 21, 2022

A huge wink from the Universe

As I updated all of my blogs yesterday morning for the first time in a long time; I had a read through some of the last posts on my main blog.  I came across the post I had written after a trip to the UK back in September 2017. We spent a day with our daughter, Dom, who was pregnant at the time (it was too early then to know that she was expecting twins). That afternoon we visited the Beth Chatto’s Gardens , which we loved, despite the rain. It was Lovely to go back to that memory.

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to BBC radio 4 and Gardener’s Question Time came on the radio.  I love my garden and always enjoy their programme.  The programme was being broadcast from … Beth Chatto’s Gardens.  It was a pleasure to hear more about the gardens as well as the usual questions and tips.

I think that the Universe is telling me it’s time to get out into the garden again.

No comments: